It is my intention to write 1000 posts related to Affirmative Thinking. I intend to write what I use successfully in my pursuit of excellence in all aspects. My methodology is simple: I reflect – I experiment- I read- I update – I practice – I upgrade – I write. And the cycle continues.
Joyce Boudreau of Sacred Sharing said it well in a mail I received from her on joining her blog. She wrote: “our value comes from sharing our journeys with one another.”
Here are the topics:
- My Philosophy of Affirmative Thinking – Our Thoughts are our lives.
- Solid science of neural operation in your brain – Thoughts are dynamic.
- Timeless wisdom on how thoughts create our destiny – The wise said so.
- Inspiration – Everything inspires me.
- Gratitude – By my gratitude, I create abundance.
- Forgiveness – I forgive. I release the past. I am whole.
- Happiness – I choose happiness
- Thought Power – I watch my thoughts for they create my destiny.
- Love – I love everyone and everyone loves me.
- The Law of Attraction – My thoughts are mental magnets.
- Freedom – I exercise my power of choice. I choose freedom.
- Harmony – I know my priorities and I meet them.
- Self-Discipline – I do what I should do, when I should do it, whether I feel like it or not.
- The Perfect Day – Today is the best day of my life.
- Habits – I can change; I have the will to change; I will change.
- Prosperity – The wealth of earth and universe belongs to me.
- Self-Confidence – I can. I will. I can. I will. I can. I will.
- Peace – I inhale peace and I exhale cheerfulness.
- Self-Responsibility – I am responsible for my life.
- God is – I am a child of God. I am one with God.
- The First Step to Good Habits – We first make our habits and then our habits make us
- The Second Step to Good Habits – The Golden Rule of Cultivating Habits is this: work on ONE habit at a time
- Success – I am Success, I am Successful
- Healing – Love Heals. I fill my Heart with Love.
- Growing Up – I am always at the right age.